Summer: June 14 – August 14, 2015
Fill your days and nights with your friends enjoying all the traditional summer camp activities that are part of the magic of YMCA Camp Manitou-Lin. Our camps offer a unique and memorable experience for your camper, with customized programs and new features every year. Campers will participate in activities that teach them the importance of communication, collaboration, critical thinking, cooperation, and countless other valuable skills. And our dedicated staff is trained to carry out the Y values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and inclusion to ensure your child has a safe, positive, and enjoyable camp experience. Summer has never sounded so good.
SO MANY ACTIVITIES
Our overnight camp activities offer your camper so many ways to have fun! All while gaining valuable life skills such as confidence, self-discipline, social interaction, and independence.
Overnight camp activity options for campers include:
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Arts and Crafts
- Nature Center
- Outdoor Living Skills
- Water Toys
- All Camp Games
- Traditional Farewell Fire
- Open Areas Choice Time
- High Ropes Course*
*Teen Camp and Specialty Camp Activities
- Stay-Over Weekends – Turn one week of Camp into two with our weekend stay-over! Available Week 4-5 and Week 6-7. Stay over Saturday and Sunday during these two weeks for an additional $75.
- FREE bus transportation available from the David D. Hunting YMCA during Week 2 and Week 9. See Camp registration form for pricing.
Only offered for our overnight campers, a camptivity is a special activity period that campers choose based on their interests and may include cooking, adventure (biking, rock climbing), sports, and more!
- Camptivity offerings are revealed and picked by campers each Sunday night. (Exception is horseback riding.)
- Traditional Overnight Campers will choose two camptivities.
- Each camptivity equals a total of three hours spread over three days.
- Only the Horseback Riding camptivity requires an additional fee of $50 and needs to be chosen at time of registration. This camptivity is a total of six hours.